I am the owner of that little business 👩‍🍳🎂

 






My cake business was the first business I ever started in my life something that truly belonged to me. I began baking cakes after finishing my A/L exams, during the time I was staying at home. The most special thing about my business is that the biggest support I received to continue this journey came from my boyfriend. It was actually his idea that inspired us to start this. He always made me believe that I was capable of doing it.🫂♥️


For about one and a half years, I successfully ran my business. I supplied Java cakes to shops in town and also made birthday cakes, wedding cakes, engagement cakes, surprise cakes, and cupcakes  nearly 300 orders in total all made by my own two hands.


 Most days, I would start around 7 in the evening and continue until about 4 in the morning. It was very tiring, but when I saw the final result  a beautiful cake creation all that exhaustion disappeared. The greatest happiness I received in my life was the positive feedback from my customers.🥰😍


Although I have temporarily stopped the business due to my university activities, my goal is to restart it in another four years. That is the story of my business, Cake by Nima. ! 👩‍🍳🎂💗


 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How we made her day beautiful 😁🎂

Chees 😁 ? 🧀?

👠 “Have you ever stepped on a beautiful foot?”