An Unpaid Job 🌀🀍


Even though I’m now at university, every Friday I rush home. The reason is my proud, unpaid job waiting for me on Sunday  being a little teacher. πŸ₯°πŸ€


 There are many Dhamma schools in Sri Lanka. Honestly, if you are born a Buddhist child but have never gone to a Dhamma school on Sundays, it feels like something is missing. Back in those days, we used to wear our little white sarees, take a small bun in hand, and run to Dhamma school with even more excitement than going to regular school.πŸ‘§πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¦


Even today, I still wonder why the government does not provide even some support for Dhamma school teachers who dedicate their time to teaching children Buddhist values, good qualities, and moral discipline.❤️


But now, just like the teachers who taught me back then, I have also become one of those teachers who work without pay. No matter what kind of busy world I live in during the five weekdays, on Sundays my little students wait to see me walk into the classroom wearing my white saree. πŸ˜„❤️

Seeing them waiting for me is the moment I love the most. 🀍


It’s such a unique and beautiful feeling.πŸ₯°



So yes… I am also a proud little teacher. 🀍πŸ₯°

πŸ‘§πŸ‘¦πŸ§’

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How we made her day beautiful πŸ˜πŸŽ‚

Chees 😁 ? πŸ§€?

πŸ‘  “Have you ever stepped on a beautiful foot?”