The Saddest Day of my life ❤️‍🩹


 




The saddest day of my life was the day my beloved dog passed away. ❤️‍🩹🥺It is a day I will never forget. He was not just a dog to me he was like my own brother. His name was Haiduk. His qualities were beyond comparison, even to a human. He was obedient, innocent, and loved with pure honesty. Because he was completely white, many people used to say he was living his ,

“last dog life 🐶🤍.”


Haiduk was born on 28.10.2016. He came to me when he was six years old. For about four beautiful years, he stayed with us surrounded by love. He was a little naughty when it came to eating rice, but he absolutely loved kottu 🤭❤️. Whatever he liked, we gave it to him. He was such a gentle and innocent soul.


During his last days, he stopped eating for months and survived mostly by drinking water. We tried to give him a little yogurt so his stomach wouldn’t be empty, but sometimes he even vomited that. In the final few days, when he completely stopped eating and drinking, we took him to the doctor. That was when we heard the most painful news of my life his kidneys and lungs had failed, and he would only live for about three more days. ❤️‍🩹


I did everything I could to keep him alive longer than those three days. I mixed yogurt with water and gently fed him. That’s how he survived those last three days. But after that, he left us.


 The day he passed away  28.11.2025  was the first and most painful loss I have ever experienced in my life.


I pray and hope that my Haiduk has received a beautiful soul and a peaceful place now. And finally, all I want to say to him is this:


I love you, Haiduk. 🥺🐶🤍


Comments

  1. So sad to hear and very sorry for your loss Nime!!😭😭😭 They say that dogs are the angels without wings sent to us... I hope he is having a better life now!!🥺🥺🤍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How we made her day beautiful 😁🎂

Chees 😁 ? 🧀?

👠 “Have you ever stepped on a beautiful foot?”