My motivational character 🧠
There is an amazing actor called Peter Dinklage. One day, he shared a story like this: when he was young, his mother had put up a poster on his room wall. It had a quote that said, “According to all aerodynamic laws, a bumblebee cannot fly because its body weight is disproportionate to its wingspan. But ignoring all those laws, the bee flies anyway.” 🫡❤️
Peter Dinklage is not a very tall person. If we compare him to that bumblebee, an ordinary person might say he doesn’t look like someone who could become an actor. But despite all the limitations in his life, he became successful and won in his own way.
The lesson I took from him into my life is this: no matter how many shortcomings I may have, if I step back from my goals because of them, that is my weakness. For a true winner, shortcomings are just words they don’t define who you are. ❤️💯


Comments
Post a Comment