My school mother ❤️
Nowadays, I’ve seen that many teachers live very routine lives, limited only to textbooks. Students too seem to go through their school life in the same monotonous way. But during my 12 years of schooling, after I passed my O/Ls and came to Viharamahadevi in Kandy, I met a teacher who showed me that a teacher is not just a teacher. She gave me the dream of becoming one. That is none other than my class teacher, Sandamali Mudalige Madam. ❤️

Sandamali Madam is known as a strict class teacher in the Art section. At first, I didn’t like that she became our class teacher she was that strict! Everything had to be done neatly and properly… otherwise, there were “royal punishments” 😄❤️ But as time went by, we became like her own children. Still strict but beyond that, she was everything to us. During lessons, she was a teacher; at times, a mother; and sometimes even a friend of our own age. I truly believe that we are who we are today because of how she shaped our lives. ❤️
One of my most unforgettable memories is the trip we went on with her to Galle. The way she played with us at the beach like a little kid… 😄🌊 Even thinking about it now makes me miss those days so much.
So she’s not just a teacher… she is one of the most valuable people I’ve ever met in my life. I love you, Madam ❤️


Memorable life ❤️
ReplyDeleteHow sweet ....with you and your teacher's bond.I like this post.
ReplyDeletelovely
ReplyDelete