My village is Thalathuoya in Kandy. The neighboring village to ours is called Belwood. What adds more beauty to our area is the Belwood mountain range. Many local travelers and foreign tourists visit Belwood when they travel around Sri Lanka.π
From the top of these hills, you can see many breathtaking places in the distance such as the Knuckles mountain range, Mutukeliyawa Lake, Victoria Dam, the Mahaweli River, Hantana, Sandagiri Seya, Pidurangala, Hunnasgiriya, and Riverston. Some people even say you can spot Sri Pada from there.❤️π
Whenever my school friends or university friends come to my house, I always take them to see Belwood π.They are always so happy and amazed by the view. I still remember the time my school friends came home for my birthday, and we all went to Belwood together it was such a beautiful memory.π₯°❤️π




Good job! π
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are very nice!! But I guess you have forgotten to put a topic for this blog postπ₯²
ReplyDeleteOh, I couldn’t upload it… thank you for reminding me shenaa..π₯Ή❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteWoow nime...shall we go there?π
ReplyDelete