The ice cream I longed for and finally got to enjoy 🤤🍦
These days, I kept seeing a video that had gone really viral on YouTube and TikTok. I’m not usually someone who runs behind viral or trending things… hardly ever. I like to keep things simple and low-key 😌🥰 But the shape and the look of this ice cream really caught my attention, and I got a little curious to taste it and see what it’s like.
I first saw it when I was home in Kandy during my campus vacation. Since it wasn’t available around my area, I thought I’d look for it when I went to Colombo. One day in Colombo, I casually checked places like Keells and Cargills Food City… but couldn’t find it 😪 I even searched on PickMe and Facebook, but still no luck. So eventually, I gave up on the idea 🫠
I told my boyfriend about it… “There’s this really nice ice cream, it would’ve been amazing to try… but I couldn’t find it anywhere.” That same evening, he surprised me by bringing it 😍Even he couldn’t easily find it, but he had gone a long way searching different shops just for me 🎁
That’s why it means so much to me. I believe that when choosing a relationship, we should choose someone who loves us even more than we love them ❤️ And so, this became the ice cream I had longed for so dearly and finally got to enjoy with so much happiness 🤭❤️🍦


🤤
ReplyDelete