Would you be ready to be exiled from Earth and wander in space for 400 years? π₯²
Would I sign up for 400 years drifting through space? Honestly… that’s less “adventure” and more “you’ll never see home again,” so I’d think very, very hard before saying yes π
Here’s your idea in English, cleaned up and natural:
We’ve all watched science fiction movies, but what I’m about to tell you isn’t just imagination. This is about the Chrysalis project, which won first place in the Project Hyperion design competition. π It’s a real concept for a future “Interstellar”-type journey to discover a new planet called Proxima Centauri b. ππ₯Ή
Imagine boarding a spacecraft knowing you will never see Earth again. π That planet is about 4.24 light-years away, and it would take around 400 years to reach it. That means the people who first board the ship would die long before arrival. The ones who finally step onto that planet would be generations later—descendants of the original crew. πΏ
This is known as the world’s first concept of a “Generation Ship.” πΈπ¨π©π§π¦

Great π
ReplyDelete